To showcase the valuable findings of projects sponsored by the Trust and promote the public's understanding of our unique culture and heritage, the Trust collaborated with the Radio Television Hong Kong to produce a six-episode documentary series titled "Heritage Connect".
The documentary will feature the following six local culture, including:
- the unique culture of the Tai O community and the Tai O Dragon Boat Water Parade;
- the unique culture and livelihood of Pok Fu Lam Village, the oldest rural community on Hong Kong Island;
- the development and conservation of disused military structures in Hong Kong;
- the culture of fishermen laments;
- the preservation and transmission of Hakka martial arts; and
- the technique of fresh-water fishing in Hong Kong.
- "Traditional Dragon Boat Parade in Tai O, Hong Kong"
- "Pok Fu Lam Village Community Archives Cultural Heritage Sharing Program"
- "Intangible Cultural Heritage Item - Fishermen Laments Conservation Project"
- "A Project of Hong Kong Fishermen Songs Preservation"
- "Hong Kong Martial Arts Research – Hakka Martial Arts"
- "Hong Kong's Got Fishpond – Aquaculture of Fresh-water Fish in Hong Kong History"